- Unique and Exceptional Acts to feature in our monthly show! Is your act is wonderful, weird, or wacky?…well, we just might want you!
- One Comedic Witty Female Co-Host! Do you have a fun, engaging personality? Do you have a comedic flair? Come audition! You must be over 21. We will give you audition material. No preparation necessary.
Here are the details:
- We will select 8-10 acts per show. We are looking for a VARIETY of great acts!
- Each act must be 10 minutes or less; however, we only need to see a sample at the audition. Please try to keep your audition to 3 minutes.
- Our next show is on Thursday, 4/18/13. However, future shows will be on Thursday. You must be at 50 Mason Social House no later than 6:15 p.m. on April 18, 2013 for a sound check and preparation! Doors open at 6:30. Please be clear if you are submitting your information for this show or a future show.
- No acts can involve confetti or fluids…basically anything that could mess up a stage or cause a major clean up effort.
- The audition for the upcoming show is Thursday, March 28 from 5-7 p.m. at 50 Mason Social House in SF. There will be a sign up when you arrive and acts go in order of their arrival.
- Anyone auditioning for an MC role must audition – no exceptions! We will have 1 (possibly 2) rehearsal prior to the show. We will work with your schedule to figure a convenient rehearsal time if you are selected.
- Acts must audition unless you meet one of these exceptions:
- We (I or a member of my selection team) have seen you perform
- We can determine from the material you submit what your act is
- The material you submit includes a recent video (or link to a video) of what you do….your act. We will let you know after you submit your material if we still need you to audition.
- Your act must be easy to set up (i.e., no more than a few minutes to get your act set up). For example, a full drum set is not an easy set up. Ask me if you have any questions on that matter. There is a modest dressing area available.
- The auditions are being held in a public venue, so there may be people other than us seeing you. (add that to check box).
If you have would like to attempt to avoid attending the audition, please submit the form connected to the link at the bottom of this page.
If you have any questions, please call (440) 749-5160.
Here are some additional perks you get if you are selected as an act (Publicity!!):
- You will be featured on our website and other social networking media. We will post a promotional photo and link it to your promotional materials.
- You are welcome to promote other upcoming performances that you may have by bringing printed materials to the show.
- You may sell merchandise at the show.
- All acts will be videotaped. A professional quality composition?? Video will be made after each performance and up loaded to our YouTube Channel. You may post this on your networks too.
- We will conduct video interviews and write articles (& press releases) from time to time about our performers and post those on all our media.
We will only select 8-10 acts for the 4/18/13 show, and we must have a variety of different acts. Please do not be discouraged if you are not chosen for the March Show, we will keep your information on file and your audition (although you are welcome to audition again) for a future show.